It’s a misconception that sunscreen should be worn only if you are outdoorsy. Even sitting by a window can cause damage.
I have an oily face and sunscreens generally make me look like Kim K’s greasy bum after an hour.
This miracle translucent gel has changed the game for me. It gives me a shine free look even after 4-5 hours. DAMN impressive considering my skin type.
What I love about this:
- Feels light on the skin
- Soothes and refreshes. Really!
- Spreads and absorbs quickly (check out the images)
- My skin texture feels better to prep for makeup.
- It has caused no breakouts
- Has a very subtle and sweet smell
- No build up or white patches
What I don’t like about this?
- Contatins parabens
Do I recommend it?
Absolutely Yes! You will love it if you have oil glands that the US could invade.