I am so excited to share my happy hair day routine.
I have a deadly combination of an oil scalp and dry/fine hair. Gym, steam, summer and life literally weighs them down.
Welcome to my second-day hair.
I curled them the day before with a 11/4″ wand. The first image is post-cardio.
Washing your hair too often removes our natural oils causing our hair to dry out quicker. Ever since dry shampoo appeared on my shelf, I have reduced the frequency of washing and drying to a great extent.!
Batiste Stylist Oomph My Locks XXL Volume Spray for my fine hair is Amaazing! It is a volume spray + dry shampoo..literally knocks down all the bowling pins at the first strike. Extra points please!
Spray it on your scalp by sectioning your hair roughly. It revives your hair instantly by absorbing any excess oil and sweat while adding oomph-worthy volume. Also, it locks the effect for a good time.
If you don’t want the salt n pepper look, please massage your scalp thoroughly to avoid the powdery residue. The texture is powdery and it smells fresh. Applying way too much product left my hair looking dry. Top it up with a serum for smooth and shiny locks.
This is one of the best products! I am a changed woman now. 😉
- I generally blow dry only my bangs with the round brush before spraying it. (refer the image)
- If your hair is super oily, try washing only your bangs that frame the face. I do this on my 3 third day hair.
What I love about this?
- Smells fresh
- The packaging is so pretty
- Never weighs down your hair
- Instant volume
- Provides good texture
- Time-saver – postpone your hair wash. You will love your second/third day hair as well!
What I don’t like?
- Can make your hair feel dry if a serum is not used post application.
- Builds up on your hair until the next wash. Fortunately, it doesn’t show.
- Combing/ brushing is difficult
Do I recommend it?
I am so impressed with this. I would recommend this to anyone with flat and fine hair.